Are you a consultant or MSP who performs Group Policy assessments? Contact us to see how you can use the GP Reporting Pak 3.0 in your engagements!
Report, Compare and Analyze your Group Policy Environment
SDM Software's GP Reporting Pak 3.0 is the industry-leading Group Policy reporting and analysis tool. Whether it's to report on the health and security of your GPOs, quickly find settings within your environment, find differences in settings across individual GPOs or analyze your entire Group Policy deployment for duplicate or conflicting settings, GP Reporting Pak provides unique insight into how you are using Group Policy today, and how you can clean it up for tomorrow. Once you have the insight you need, then act on that information to consolidate and clean up your Group Policy Environment with GPO Migrator.
- Dashboard shows key metrics on how Group Policy is being used in your environment
- Nearly 40 in-the-box reports that provide information on Group Policy health, best practices, optimization/cleanup and security
- Report scheduling that allows any in-the-box reports to be delivered via email on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Ability to compare settings in up to 4 GPOs, GPO backups, Reporting Pak snapshots or GP Compliance Manager collections
- Ability to quickly compare settings between live and/or backup GPOs in the same or different domains/forests
- Domain-wide analysis of GPOs, including an “OU view” that shows all settings and security or WMI filters that apply to a given OU as well as real time conflicting and duplicate settings analysis, and the ability to generate Reporting Pak snapshots from the analysis view
- Support for all settings in Windows® 7/8.x/10 and Windows® Server 2008-R2, 2012, 2012-R2, 2016 and 2019
- PowerShell interface allows you to perform GPO comparisons and inventory from the command-line for quick bulk operations
The GP Reporting Pak 3.0
automates the tedious and time consuming manual process of reporting on and analyzing your Group Policy environments. Regardless of whether your goal is to clean up redundant GPO settings, to make sure you have the right settings in place or to secure & modernize your Group Policy environment, the Reporting Pak provides built-in expertise developed by one of the world's leading Group Policy experts, Darren Mar-Elia
(the "GPOGuy") to help you make the right decisions about your Group Policy deployments. If Group Policy management is your job, then the GPO Reporting Pak 3.0
MUST be a key part of your tool set.
GPO Reporting Pak 3.0 supports installation on Microsoft® Windows 7, 8.x, 10, Server 2008, R2, Server 2012, R2, 2016 or 2019. You must have the .Net Framework 4.5.2+ and Microsoft® Group Policy Management Console (GPMC) installed on the system where you install the product. PowerShell 4.0 or greater is required to leverage PowerShell functionality.