GPO Reporting Pak combines the power of GPO Compare and GPO Exporter into one package!
GPO COMPARE Key Features
- The leading group policy compare tool / utility in the market today
- Ability to compare up to 4 GPOs or GPO backups, for comparing GPOs or backups against a baseline GPO
- Support for comparing GPO Exporter Snapshots, to quickly and easily find what settings have changed within a GPO environment
- Support for showing settings that are same as well as different
- Support for all settings in Windows 7/8.x and Server 2008 R2/2012-R2, including GP Preferences
- Ability to quickly compare settings between live and/or backup GPOs in the same or different domains/forests
- Customizable, color-coded highlighting of GPO differences
- Ability to search for keywords within difference reports
- Export differences to CSV or clipboard for quick documentation
- Output difference reports to printer, Excel or PDF
- PowerShell interface allows you to perform GPO comparisons from the command-line for quick bulk operations
GPO EXPORTER Key Features
- Leading group policy reporting tool on the market today
- Filter export results and snapshot views to display only those settings that contain your keyword
- View a variety of pre-defined reports for precision group policy reporting with the Report Portal. Reports include Unlinked GPOs, GPO by CSE Area, Redundant/Conflicting Settings, GPO Links and new Slow Boot/Slow Logon Reports!
- Perform exports across multiple domains in a forest, allowing a full reporting of settings across multiple domains
- Support for all settings in Windows 7 & 8/8.1 and Server 2008, R2 & 2012/2012-R2, including GP preferences
- Ability to quickly report on settings across all GPOs in your environment
- Selectively report on settings by policy area and select GPOs by links within Active Directory
- Ability to search for keywords within setting lists and sort setting to find redundancies
- Export settings to CSV or clipboard for quick documentation or use with Group Policy Automation Engine as part of a GPO consolidation
- Output settings reports to printer, Excel or PDF
- PowerShell interface allows you to perform GPO setting exports from the command-line for quick bulk operations
The GPO Reporting Pak, combining GPO Compare and GPO Exporter, gives you the visibility into your Group Policy infrastructure you need to clean up redundant GPO settings, to make sure you have the right settings in place, and to meet your Group Policy auditing requirements. If Group Policy management is your job, then the GPO Reporting Pak should be a key part of your toolset.
Click the "Register for Trial" button to request an evaluation version of the product.
GPO Reporting Pak supports installation on Microsoft® Windows 7, 8.x, Server 2008, R2 or Server 2012, R2. You must have the .Net Framework 3.5 & 4.0 and Microsoft® Group Policy Management Console (GPMC) installed on the system where you install the product. PowerShell 2.0 or greater is required to leverage PowerShell functionality.