Group Policy Reporting Pak
SDM Software’s GP Reporting Pak 3.1 is the industry-leading Group Policy reporting and analysis tool. Whether you are preparing to migrate to Intune®, or just need to report on the health and security of your GPOs, quickly find settings within your environment, find differences in settings across individual GPOs or analyze your entire Group Policy deployment for duplicate or conflicting settings, GP Reporting Pak provides unique insight into how you are using Group Policy today, and how you can clean it up for tomorrow. Once you have the insight you need, then act on that information to consolidate and clean up your Group Policy Environment with GPO Migrator.
Are you a consultant or MSP who performs Group Policy assessments?
See how you can use the GP Reporting Pak 3.1 in your engagements!
- Dashboard shows key metrics on how Group Policy is being used in your environment
- Nearly 40 in-the-box reports that provide information on Group Policy health, best practices, optimization/cleanup and security
- Report scheduling that allows any in-the-box reports to be delivered via email on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Ability to compare settings in up to 4 GPOs, GPO backups, Reporting Pak snapshots or GP Compliance Manager collections
- Ability to quickly compare settings between live and/or backup GPOs in the same or different domains/forests
- Domain-wide analysis of GPOs, including an “OU view” that shows all settings and security or WMI filters that apply to a given OU as well as real time conflicting and duplicate settings analysis, and the ability to generate Reporting Pak snapshots from the analysis view
- Support for all settings in Windows® 10 or 11, Windows® Server 2012, 2012-R2, 2016, 2019 and 2022
- PowerShell interface allows you to perform GPO comparisons and inventory from the command-line for quick bulk operations
Product Video: Getting Started with Group Policy Reporting Pak 3.0
Product Video: Group Policy Reporting & Migration Drilldown
Documentation: Group Policy Reporting Pak Product Help
Case Study: GP Reporting Pak at Annese
- Operating Systems Supported for Installation: Microsoft® Windows 10 or 11, Windows Server 2012-R2, 2016, 2019 or 2022.
- .Net Framework 4.7.2+ and Microsoft® Group Policy Management Console (GPMC) installed on the system where you install the product.
- PowerShell 4.0 or greater is required to leverage PowerShell functionality.