Inventory, Report on and Cleanup your GPOs
SDM Software's GPO Reporting Pak is the industry-leading Group Policy reporting and analysis tool. Whether it's being able to quickly find settings within your environment, find differences in settings across individual GPOs or analyze your entire Group Policy deployment for duplicate or conflicting settings, GPO Reporting Pak provides unique insight into how you are using Group Policy today, and how you can clean it up for tomorrow. Once you have the insight you need, then act on that information to optimize your Group Policy Environment with GPO Migrator.
- The leading group policy comparison and reporting solution on the market today
- Ability to compare up to 4 GPOs or GPO backups, for comparing GPOs or backups against a baseline GPO
- Support for all settings in Windows 7/8.x/10 and Server 2008 R2/2012/R2/2016, including GP Preferences
- Ability to quickly compare settings between live and/or backup GPOs in the same or different domains/forests
- PowerShell interface allows you to perform GPO comparisons and reports from the command-line for quick bulk operations
- View a variety of pre-defined reports for precision group policy reporting. Reports include Unlinked GPOs, GPO by CSE Area, Redundant/Conflicting Settings, GPO Links and new Slow Boot/Slow Logon Reports and more!
- Perform exports across multiple domains in a forest, allowing a full reporting of settings across multiple domains
- Output settings reports to printer, Excel or PDF
The GPO Reporting Pak
, combining GPO Compare
and GPO Exporter
, gives you the visibility into your Group Policy infrastructure you need to clean up redundant GPO settings, to make sure you have the right settings in place, and to modernize your Group Policy environment. If Group Policy management
is your job, then the GPO Reporting Pak
should be a key part of your toolset.
GPO Reporting Pak supports installation on Microsoft® Windows 7, 8.x, 10, Server 2008, R2, Server 2012, R2 or 2016. You must have the .Net Framework 3.5 & 4.0 and Microsoft® Group Policy Management Console (GPMC) installed on the system where you install the product. PowerShell 4.0 or greater is required to leverage PowerShell functionality.