Group Policy Compliance Manager
SDM Software’s Group Policy Compliance Manager (GPCM) provides a solution to collect and report on the status of your Group Policy deployments. Whether it’s desktop lockdown settings or critical security hardening, GPCM can give you the confidence that your Windows systems are getting the configuration you expect, and if not, then why not!
- Centralized, historical reporting of Group Policy settings and security configuration across your entire environment
- Reports GP settings detail, GP processing times and processing errors across an entire domain or individual OUs
- Agent-less or agent-based collection makes it easy to get up and running, regardless of the size of your environment
- Local or centralized SQL database stores data and makes it accessible to multiple users
- Powerful search lets you find GPOs and individual settings across an environment
- Roll-up reports provide management-level detail around the compliance of Group Policy in your environment
- PowerShell module lets you search and report on settings and compliance from the command-line
- Operating Systems Supported for Installation: Microsoft® Windows 7, 8.x, 10, Windows Server 2008-R2, 2012-R2, 2016 or 2019.
- Additional Requirements: .Net Framework 4.5.2 and Microsoft® Group Policy Management Console (GPMC) installed on the system where you install the product. Microsoft SQL Server 2014+ is required. PowerShell 4.0 or greater is required to leverage PowerShell functionality.