group policy automation engine (GPAE)
SDM Software’s Group Policy Automation Engine (GPAE) provides the industry’s only PowerShell interface for automating the reads and writes of Group Policy settings. If automating changes to GPOs is your requirement, GPAE is the answer! With support for most policy areas in GP, including Admin Templates, most security settings, GP Preferences and Folder Redirection, etc., GPAE provides a “DevOps” platform for automating your Group Policy management.
- Automate reads and writes of GPO settings across domain or local GPOs using PowerShell
- Automates changes to Group Policy settings across most policy areas, including Administrative Templates, Security Settings and Preferences (including Item-level targeting)
- Leverage PowerShell (or .Net) to automate GPO changes
- Datasheet: GPAE Datasheet
- Product Video: GPAE Part 1 – Introduction
- Product Video: GPAE Part 2 – Referencing a GPO
- Product Video: GPAE Part 3 – Exploring the SDM GP Object
- Product Video: GPAE Part 4 – Containers
- Product Video: GPAE Part 5 – Settings
- Documentation: GPAE User Guide
- Case Study: Case Study: PacStar
- Operating Systems Supported for Installation: Microsoft® Windows 7, 8.x, 10, Windows Server 2008-R2, 2012-R2, 2016 or 2019.
- .Net Framework 4.6.2 installed on the system where you install the product. PowerShell 4.0 or greater is required.