Migrate and Consolidate GPOs or Migrate GPOs to DSC Documents
SDM Software’s GPO Migrator simplifies the process of cleaning up, consolidating and reorganizing your Group Policy environment. Finally, you have the ability to pick settings out of GPOs and move them to other GPOs as needed, with just a few clicks of the mouse. In addition, if you are beginning the transition to PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC), GPO Migrator supports migration of GPO settings to DSC documents, to ease the transition to DSC.
- GPO to GPO migration
- GPO to Desired State Configuration document migration
- Overwrite settings of existing GPO or leave in place
- Creates a backup of existing GPO before migration
- Migrates all settings from supported policy areas or just those you select by policy area or by individual setting
- Supports all OS versions from Windows 7 to Server 2016
GPO Migrator provides support for GPO consolidations and cleanups. It lets you quickly and easily re-work your GPOs to meet your needs, without complex, error-prone manual work. You can consolidate settings from multiple GPOs into existing GPOs or create new ones. The product supports the most popular policy areas for migration today, including Administrative Templates, Folder Redirection, most Security Settings and GP Preferences Drive and Printer Mappings. With the GPO to DSC migration support, you can also start to take advantage of DSC without having to start from scratch.
- Operating Systems Supported for Installation: Microsoft® Windows® 7, 8.1, 10, Windows Server 2008-R2, 2012-R2, 2016
- Memory: Minimum 100MB free RAM
- Hard Disk: Minimum 50MB free disk space
- Additional Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2, Microsoft GPMC