Group Policy Automation Engine
Automate Changes to GPO Settings with PowerShell
- New version 3.0 Shipped January 2014
- New version ships with an additional 17 new script cmdlets for easier access to policy settings data
- Automate reads and writes of GPO settings across domain or local GPOs
- Leverage PowerShell or .Net to script GPOs changes
- Supports most policy areas including, Admin. Templates, Security, Group Policy Preferences and much more!
- Are you a Managed Service Provider (MSP) looking to automate the deployment of Group Policy to your customers? Contact us at email@example.com to find out how we can help!
Manually having to report on or modify Group Policy settings across your many GPOs is time consuming. Now you can automate modification and audits of Group Policy settings in a repeatable and self-documenting way–saving time and money and preventing costly configuration errors from crippling your environment.
GPAE is licensed based on the number of Group Policy Objects (GPOs) under management.
Click the “Register for Trial” button to request an evaluation version of the product. Or learn more about GPAE by downloading the “Automating Group Policy Management” Whitepaper.
Group Policy Automation Engine supports installation on all version of Windows from Microsoft Windows XP/Server 2003 to Windows 8.1/Server 2012-R2 systems. You must have the .Net Framework 2.0 and Microsoft PowerShell Powershell 2.0 or greater, installed on the system where you install GPAE.