Compare GPOs and Report on Differences
- The leading group policy compare tool / utility in the market today
- Ability to compare up to 4 GPOs or GPO backups, for comparing GPOs or backups against a baseline GPO
- Support for comparing GPO Exporter Snapshots, to quickly and easily find what settings have changed within a GPO environment
- Support for showing settings that are same as well as different
- Support for all settings in Windows 7/8.x and Server 2008 R2/2012-R2, including GP Preferences
- Ability to quickly compare settings between live and/or backup GPOs in the same or different domains/forests
- Customizable, color-coded highlighting of GPO differences
- Ability to search for keywords within difference reports
- Export differences to CSV or clipboard for quick documentation
- Output difference reports to printer, Excel or PDF
- PowerShell interface allows you to perform GPO comparisons from the command-line for quick bulk operations
GPO Compare is licensed based on the number of Group Policy Objects (GPOs) under management.
Finding differences between GPO settings was a difficult and complex manual task, until now. SDM Software‘s GPO Compare product provides a quick and easy way to spot differences in GPO settings across two to four GPOs. Whether it’s identifying security policy inconsistencies or tracking down potential conflicts in GPOs, GPO Compare is the best tool for tracking down GPO differences.
Click the “Register for Trial” button to request a demo version of the product.
GPO Compare supports installation on Microsoft® Windows 7 or Server 2008, R2. You must have the .Net Framework 3.5 or 4.0 and Microsoft® Group Policy Management Console (GPMC) installed on the system where you install the product. PowerShell 3.0 + is required to leverage that functionality.