Darren Mar-Elia is CTO & Founder of SDM Software, Inc. Darren has over 25 years of IT and Software experience in the Microsoft technology area, including serving as a Director in Infrastructure at Charles Schwab, CTO of Windows Management Solutions at Quest Software, and Sr. Director of Product Engineering at DesktopStandard. He has been a Microsoft MVP in Group Policy technology for the last 6 years and has written and spoken on Active Directory, Group Policy and PowerShell topics frequently over the years. He maintains the popular Group Policy resource web site at www.gpoguy.com and has been a contributing editor for Windows IT Pro Magazine since 1997. He has written and contributed to twelve books on Windows. Darren also speaks frequently at conferences on Windows infrastructure topics.
Forum Role: Keymaster
Topics Started: 4
Replies Created: 223
- Understanding the Registry Policy Archive File
- Hijacking Administrative Templates
- What Does Group Policy Do When It Can’t Contact a DC?
- Sending GPOs Down the Wrong Track–Redirecting the GPT
- Group Policy Security– Tinkering with External Paths