July 13, 2018 at 3:34 am #14037
I’m trying to Configure offline file for home drive but i’m not having any luck with it.
Server 2012 R2 and Server 2016 (Domain Level 2008 R2)
Windows 10 1709
This is what I have done
– I created a security group “Offline Computers” and then added all of the PC which should have offline home drive
– Stepup share to Domain User (Full Access on share), NTFS Domain User as read only, SYSTEM Full
– created new GPO and assign to OU which has users and PC’s (Test One), Remove all security filtering and add offline computer security group, delegation = authenticated users as read only
Setup “Specify administratively assigned Offline Files” under Computer and user policy
but still no files are avaiable offline.
When run GPRESULT /r /scope “User” i can see offline computer policy being Deined Aceess but when I run GPRESULT /r /scope “Computer” can see Offline Computer policy bean applied sucessfully
Can you please let me know why this offline files not working. I check gpo, file share, security and I still cant see why this is not workingJuly 13, 2018 at 3:40 am #14038
I even follow this artical “http://www.woutermakkinje.com/?p=251 ” and still I cant get it working.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Group Policy Storage Whitepaper Updated!
- Elevating AD Domain Access With Write Access on the Domain NC Head
- Performing a Denial of Service on AD–How Hard Is it Really?
- Protecting Active Directory–Making AD and Group Policy Less “Visible” to Attackers
- How To Think About Windows Group Policy–An Infrastructure Architect’s Take